- The registration form is mandatory for all institutions/enterprises that wish to participate in the Srijan 2009 Awards.
- The registration form is common for all the four Srijan award categories i.e.
- Srijan 2009 Emerging MFI Award
- Srijan 2009 Technology Innovation Award
- Srijan 2009 Client Centric Product/Service by an MFI
- Srijan 2009 MFI Transparency Award
- The registration form has to be submitted to the Srijan secretariat at email@example.com prior to or along with the submission of the completed nomination form.
- Both the completed registration form and the nomination form need to be emailed to the Srijan secretariat by Oct 30, 2009 at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Srijan 2009 is valid only for enterprises/institutions incorporated in India, with operations within the country.
- The decision by the Srijan Jury regarding the award winners will be final and binding and no disputes regarding the same shall be entertained.
Note: Participants can submit their registration forms first. Nomination forms can be submitted at a later date but not after November 6, 2009